Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 25: Cupcakes and Splits Update

1) I may actually be able to do the splits in one week vs. two.... I'll keep you posted, but the first day was torment and today, well, I'm getting pretty good!
2) today is a quote day:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/944669_10151645544798945_808726249_n.jpg
I helped at Kicky's Kitchen again and sold a record number of cupcakes!  While I know Christie has been working her butt off (baking in a kitchen in the middle of no where in the middle of the night), it's fun to get out there and help her sell her delicious cupcakes! Today we discovered (a secret that I've known for awhile) that people will indeed buy a cupcake frosted with something that has "avocado" in its name.  We also discovered that banana cake topped with strawberry frosting is AMAZING!!!
She has so many exciting things come up and I'm looking forward to watching my friends business grow!
Work starts tomorrow, so I'm running out of hours to do random Pinterest activities, but I will keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment