Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 23: Wonder if This Will Work?

So, I was wondering what activity to do today.  I've had a lot to eat the past few days and I've spent a lot of money on arts and crafts so I was looking for something for free and I found this:

http://followpics.net/how-to-learn-to-do-the-splits-in-2-weeks/

I keep saying I'm going to be able to do the splits, but then I never follow through... Never again!!  Why do I want to be able to do the splits?  Well.... I use to be able to do the splits and stretching is good for you, but I'm mainly doing it to say "I can do the splits."  After going to so many America's Got Talent tapings I'm annoyed that I have no talent and after looking into "juggling fire knives while    on a tightrope," I realized the splits were much safer.
I'll update you in two weeks.  However, I easily ditch plans if I get bored, but hopefully that won't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment