Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 31: Last Day of Doing a Pinterest Project Everyday

I made it!
31 days of doing something I learned on Pinterest!!  Now I just have to do something once a week.  It will be harder for work to get in my way!
It's be a long month, lots of food, random crafts and good times with friends.  I'll probably never make another headband out of old tee shirts again, but will hopefully be able to maintain my ridiculously organized dresser!
The last project is filed under "gifts to buy."  The website allows you to type in a city and then you can zoom in or out accordingly.  The image starts in water colors which is pretty darn cool, but then to can switch to terrain or toner (black and white).  I checked out a few cities and towns and it's pretty cool and would definitely make a pretty unique gift!
Here's the link:
http://maps.stamen.com/#watercolor/12/40.4336/-79.9951
Pittsburgh is the city that conveniently shows up...
Well, time to enjoy the rest of Labor Day Weekend and start thinking on the ONE project I will do this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment